♥ HI I LIKE MEH MEHS
Will you?
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:28 PM

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
am i?

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”
right now.

“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world.
When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”
“Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction”


“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”


“They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”
<3
“Fear is the question. Love is the answer.”

it is also the partial cause of fear

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
-will you?
are you reading this? <3